General Rules for Construction of Water Plastic Pontoon Floats
The impact resistance of plastic pontoon floats is good, and it has gradually become popular with good cost performance. Importantly, it is environmentally sound and requires little maintenance. All kinds of products composed of plastic pontoons have the characteristics of infinite variation, free combination into various shapes, simple and rapid installation and disassembly. They are harmless to the environment, lightweight, stable, secure and maintenance-free.
I. What aspects are plastic pontoon floats suitable for?
Plastic pontoon floats are suitable for water projects, including water platforms, yacht docks, cage aquaculture, water floating bridges, floating docks, speed boat docks, water wooden houses, bathing beaches, water swimming pools, etc.
II. What rules should be met in the construction of plastic pontoon floats and water engineering?
1. The dispatching room shall keep in touch with the local meteorological and hydrological stations at any time, listen to the weather forecast every day, make records, and understand and master the weather changes and water regime dynamics at any time, so as to take countermeasures in time.
2. All vessels participating in the construction must meet the safety requirements. All kinds of valid certificates are needed and they should be equipped with all kinds of qualified crew members according to the regulations. Ship machinery, communication, fire fighting, life-saving, anti fouling and other equipment must be safe and effective, and pass the safety inspection of the local maritime bureau.
3. The plastic pontoon construction vessel shall keep smooth communication with the dispatching room day and night, and display effective navigation, berthing and operation signals as required.
4. Strictly implement the safety operation procedures of ship machinery equipment, timely repair and maintain the equipment to ensure safe operation. Major accidents such as machine damage shall be reported immediately.
5. Transfer goods in strict accordance with the approved tonnage. The cargo shall not be over height or overload, and shall be effectively bound to prevent accidents due to cargo movement.
6. Strictly implement the regulations on ship oil supply and receiving to prevent leakage. Ship oil, sewage and garbage shall be collected and recorded. It is strictly prohibited to discharge and dump into the river, and fire-fighting equipment shall be equipped.
7. Strictly implement relevant regulations and water shipping safety management regulations, and operate carefully to ensure safety.
8. Carefully implement the safety warning and protection measures for construction platform facilities, bridge piles and underwater pipelines in the construction operation area. It is not allowed to expand the scope of water construction safety operation area (construction water area) without authorization to ensure the safety of people, ships and objects in the operation area.